Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My friend was in the er regarding alchol overdose and she…

Customer Question
Hi my friend was...

Hi my friend was in the er regarding alchol overdose and she pushed the officer

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you in the UK or are you in the States?

States PA

Lawyer's Assistant: What action has been taken so far? What's your ideal outcome?

No actions so far I was just wondering if any charge could be brought up against her

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks just wanted to see if any charges could be brought up regarding this action

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/16/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Van, Retired Judge replied 11 months ago
Van
Van, Retired Judge

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is ***** ***** I believe I can help you. When your friend was taken to the ER was she under investigation or in police custody, or did you or someone else bring your friend to the hospital for emergency medical treatment? Basically, I need to know how your friend arrived at the hospital and how she came into contact with the police officer.