Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am being falsely accused of theft. Can, Tennessee, No, I…

Customer Question
I am being falsely...

I am being falsely accused of theft. Can

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if I can get a Gig Order?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 11 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 11 months ago

Have criminal charges been filed yet?

You wrote "Gig order", are you referring to a Gag Order?

No criminal charges have been filed. The situation has not gone to court. To my knowledge the accusing party has not sought legal help. However, the accusing party is disrupting my business with this false accusation. The accusing party has no proof, but continues to spread this false accusation to other business associates. It appears that I am being black balled! Other businesses no longer want to do business with me. Can I go to court and get a Gag Order?
If I call is the charge in addition to the $47.00.
I am limited to just $47.00.
Ms Jones, I have not received an answer. Are you still online?