Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I really need help, Williston north dakota, I have simple…

Customer Question
I really need help ...

I really need help

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Williston north dakota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have simple assault

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My wife call police on me I don't do nothing to her and now I have simple assault I need help for it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 9 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me what your question is, so I am clear?