Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I got assaulted and the police side that they talked to the…

Customer Question
I got assaulted and...

I got assaulted and the police side that they talked to the person that I said assaulted me and she said she wasn't in town and has stuff saying she wasn't in town and now the police said I'm looking at getting charged for false information but I have 2 people that said that they seen her in her apartment on 2 of the days she said she wasn't in town and they seen her on camera is that considered proof on my behalf

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 9 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Did you convey that information to the police?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.