Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am looking for a prosecutor in Raleigh North Carolina. I…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a prosecutor in Raleigh North Carolina. I have been a victim. One of my worker went a company I work for and told them he was the boss and ran away with the check that belonged to me? I need help

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I can not find one. All I see are defense not a prosecutor

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The worker also access my bank account with out my knowledge or me even knowing.. his name is ***** ***** my bank account I do not know how he did that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/15/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 11 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. Have you gone to the police about this?