Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Second opinion] I'm in search of an attorney that will take…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I'm in search...
Second opinion] I'm in search of an attorney that will take my case! My daughter was killed 01/29/2016 on the 10 freeway after being with friends that lived in Colton,CA. They lived on Meadowbrook Lane , and they contend that she walked from their home to the freeway via Mount Vernon and walked onto the freeway! They had gone to a Club earlier that night (I have the footage) and there is just so much information that just doesn't Jive! Her purse,phone,keys,and car were at there residence! All during the supposed investigation by the CHP, I complained, because the
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?