Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is the offense like theft fro a store or car theft is…

Customer Question
what is the offense like...
what is the offense like theft fro a store or car theft is that a A.B.C,D, MIS
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones, Esq., Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Nisha Jones, Esq.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

What state is this in reference to?

Theft laws vary from state to state.

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered.
Think of this more as a back and forth conversation.
Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law