Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If you are arrested at your home on a warrant do they have

Customer Question

if you are arrested at your home on a warrant do they have to see the warrant
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?
Customer: Ar Lee county we never saw a warrant
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes if arrested should you go to court within 72 hours
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
These are simple questions what is taking so long just cancel my services thanks
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no I already paid 47.00 for no respond why would i pay another 59.00 don't charge my card and cancel my services Thanks