Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

If you are arrested at your home on a warrant do they have…

Customer Question
If you are arrested...

If you are arrested at your home on a warrant do they have to see the warrant

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Ar Lee county we never saw a warrant

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes if arrested should you go to court within 72 hours

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/14/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 11 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

These are simple questions what is taking so long just cancel my services thanks
no I already paid 47.00 for no respond why would i pay another 59.00 don't charge my card and cancel my services Thanks