How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am confused on what I can connect. I been trying to move

Customer Question

I am confused on what I can connect. I been trying to move out of my exs place. And the day before I was moving he got violent with me. Pinned me down and was very rough. I have bruises all over. He would let me go so I bit him to met me go. It didn't work. My ex called the cops to kick me out, and the cop told me he'd take both of us to jail for domestic violence.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: MN , last Thursday
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of? Besides we had the house together and he is trying to get me kicked out
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me what your specific question is?

Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 1 month ago.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?