Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

My grandson is at Little Sandy Correction and is due to be

Customer Question

My grandson is at Little Sandy Correction and is due to be released Oct. 1st on parole.He will be coming to live with me. Will a parole Officer visit my home before he is released?
JA: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Louisville Ky.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I know of. After speaking with a lawyer, he may ask some questions that I would answer.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 month ago.

Typically, yes. A parole officer will inspect premises and make sure that he approves of where the parolee will live. If he does not approve, the parolee will not be allowed to be released to that address.