Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am concerned about a misdemeanor drug charge in Raton, New…

Customer Question
Hi. I am concerned...

Hi. I am concerned about a misdemeanor drug charge in Raton, New Mexico. I need guidance.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?

New Mexico Possession of Marijauna

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Possession of paraphernalia.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, I have a court date set.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.