Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am concerned about a misdemeanor drug charge in Raton, New

Customer Question

Hi. I am concerned about a misdemeanor drug charge in Raton, New Mexico. I need guidance.
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: New Mexico Possession of Marijauna
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Possession of paraphernalia.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I have a court date set.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal Eagle replied 1 month ago.

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.