How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 57695
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses with their legal questions
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Live in Missouri. Getting temazepam from family Dr. And

Customer Question

Live in Missouri. Getting temazepam from family Dr. And psychiatrist at same time. I use different pharmacies. Can I be prosecuted and go to jail? Have severe pain and anxiety. Have needed to up temazepam because can't function with low dose. If they find out will they come to house to arrest me if they find out?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Missouri. Now
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: State is Missouri. Happening for at least one year.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that if they find out. Will they come to my house and arrest me?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
Arrest highly unlikely. The medication from both may stop. You should stop the dual use and seek to change the amount from one source. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
Thanks! Kindly rate me five stars.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call me.(###) ###-####
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 1 month ago.
I replied in chat. Not set up for a call. what more can I answer for you?