Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Live in Missouri. Getting temazepam from family Dr. And

Customer Question
Live in Missouri. Getting...

Live in Missouri. Getting temazepam from family Dr. And psychiatrist at same time. I use different pharmacies. Can I be prosecuted and go to jail? Have severe pain and anxiety. Have needed to up temazepam because can't function with low dose. If they find out will they come to house to arrest me if they find out?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Missouri. Now

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

State is Missouri. Happening for at least one year.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that if they find out. Will they come to my house and arrest me?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer
Arrest highly unlikely. The medication from both may stop. You should stop the dual use and seek to change the amount from one source. if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding "yes" or "acceptable"
Thanks! Kindly rate me five stars.
Call me.(###) ###-####
I replied in chat. Not set up for a call. what more can I answer for you?