Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Are you familiar with federal law? This matter would

Customer Question
Are you familiar with...

Are you familiar with federal law?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

This matter would actually be in Shanghai China...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We don't know if my husband is even under investigation. We just have some questions because he may or may be arrested...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He solicited sex from 3 woman (they did not discuss age) via text app and yesterday at work two American's were looking at their phones while looking at him. They also made a comment of "we have enough to escalate". We may be paranoid but want to see if is in jeopardy of being under investigation. He has a flight to catch to USA in 4 hours.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
He did not engage in any sex acts with any of the 3 women.
9/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Will my husband be able to leave China?
In your opinion, what are the chances he is under investigation?
Criminal Lawyer: Marc, Attorney at Law replied 11 months ago
Marc
Marc, Attorney at Law
Phone call session started
Could he be arrested when he lands in the states?

Tell me a little bit about how these Americans were. Did they show him a badge? Has he seen them since?