Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I am trying to get more information regarding a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get more information regarding a paraphernalia citation and pre-trial diversion

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Tennessee

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When I went to court the first time I told the judge I didn't want a lawyer for my court date but he recommenced that I consult one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. What can I answer for you?

Okay, I understand. What can I answer for you about this?

Ely, Counselor at Law