Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am trying to get more information regarding a

Customer Question

I am trying to get more information regarding a paraphernalia citation and pre-trial diversion
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Tennessee
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: when I went to court the first time I told the judge I didn't want a lawyer for my court date but he recommenced that I consult one
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

Sure. What can I answer for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 month ago.

Okay, I understand. What can I answer for you about this?