How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask California Lawyer Your Own Question
California Lawyer
California Lawyer, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1043
Experience:  Licensed to practice law in California
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
California Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has sentencing on the 21st of September and I'd

Customer Question

My husband has sentencing on the 21st of September and I'd like to make a statement on his behalf he has a burglary charge, assault, harassment intererance with along a report and contempt of court because I had restraining order on him the burglary charge is ludicrous but everything else did happens but completely out of character for him this all happend after he started working grave yard and not getting enough sleep he became irritable and I would to write a little on his behalf
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I have a appointment on the 11th
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm a open book
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 1 month ago.


I will try and help. You have a right to make a statement at sentencing. If you are meeting with an attorney, let them know and they will take the necessary steps. Otherwise, you can let his attorney know.

I hope this helps.