Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My husband has sentencing on the 21st of September and I'd…

Customer Question
My husband has sentencing...

My husband has sentencing on the 21st of September and I'd like to make a statement on his behalf he has a burglary charge, assault, harassment intererance with along a report and contempt of court because I had restraining order on him the burglary charge is ludicrous but everything else did happens but completely out of character for him this all happend after he started working grave yard and not getting enough sleep he became irritable and I would to write a little on his behalf

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No, I have a appointment on the 11th

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm a open book

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/10/2017
Criminal Lawyer: California Lawyer, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
California Lawyer

I will try and help. You have a right to make a statement at sentencing. If you are meeting with an attorney, let them know and they will take the necessary steps. Otherwise, you can let his attorney know.

I hope this helps.

DCG