Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If I was picking someone up from the airport and I run in to

Customer Question

If I was picking someone up from the airport and I run in to use restroom the person is putting their luggage in my car and cops get them for having drugs on them what will happen to me if I didn't know that was in their suitcase
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  California Lawyer replied 1 month ago.

I will try and help. You did not offer much to work with here. Were you charged? Was their drugs in their suitcase? Did the case have their name on it? Where did this happen? If you can offer more, I will try and help.

DCG