Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What is the statute of limitations on intimidation,

Customer Question

What is the statute of limitations on intimidation
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This alleged incident happened in the Spring of 2016 between a student, the student was me, and a school administrator. I am currently 19 years old and was 17 at the time of the incident
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Roy Hadavi replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Can you please provide additional information regarding the incident?