Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

What is the statute of limitations on intimidation.

Customer Question
What is the statute...

What is the statute of limitations on intimidation

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This alleged incident happened in the Spring of 2016 between a student, the student was me, and a school administrator. I am currently 19 years old and was 17 at the time of the incident

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Can you please provide additional information regarding the incident?