Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

10629 place will not leave me and granddaughter alone Kenny…

Customer Question
10629 baker place will...

10629 baker place will not leave me and granddaughter alone Kenny strunk will not me alone or stephny miller I do not ask for much been here since 1958 but I will not take any abuse I am retired and my granddaughter is mentaly ill mr paul round

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes alvarez say says words stickes and stones etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes my daugkter and stephy are and proven drug addicts also the people she lives my granddaughter wade raped raped and abused for ssi

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/8/2017
Criminal Lawyer: James Daloisio, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
James Daloisio

Hi, my name is*****'m a former prosecutor and I'm sorry to hear you're having these problems. The lawyer you spoke with is partly right. In Indiana the general harassment law only prohibits written or telephone communications. But there are several laws that address verbal harassment, such as disorderly conduct (35-45-1-3), intimidation (35-42-2-1), obstructing pedestrian traffic (35-42-2-4), or provocation (35-42-2-3). Any time something happens you should report it to the police. You will need to make a police report of every separate incident. Then, if it continues, you may go to court and seek a restraining order to keep the person(s) away from you and your family. Contact your local bar association to see if there are attorneys who will assist you at no cost (pro bono). I hope this information helps you. A positive rating is appreciated. Thank you.