RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  licensed attorney in criminjal law for 30 years
8534270

My friend got into fight with her fiancee.. Police were

Customer Question

My friend got into fight with her fiancee.. Police were called no charged but police wanted her to grt SANE exmination for supposed sexual assault.. After a few days she came to her senses snd said she did consent to sex.. She wants investing stopped.. Can she call detective.. Plus she srote a lettef saying she lied and was under influence of gabapentin.. She needs to stop this.. Police agreec with her fisncee that she was probabky lying..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 1 month ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Yes she can give detective the letter.She can ask them to drop this matter.Since there is no medical here and she is not going to testify against him they should drop this.All she can do here to make it go away.She has the right idea to contact detective and ask that the case be dropped.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also SANE nurse told her she could stop this..

She can here , have her give detective a call here.Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Soo even that she went through all testing at hospital and questions??
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Without a witness wanting to pursue this it isn't going anywhere,sex isn't at issue consent is and she says she consented.Thats the bot***** *****ne here.It will be dropped.