Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had a reckless driving and laying a drag that was dead…

Customer Question
I had a reckless...

I had a reckless driving and laying a drag that was dead docketed in 1991. Is that still on my records?

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

My lawyer took care of it back then and said it would be dismissed if nothing else occurred within 2 years. I have reported it to OPM when I applied for my TS Clearance years ago and it was never an issue.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am doing fingerprints for armed guard and personal security detail do I need to report that offense?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 11 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 11 months ago

I noticed you requested a phone call, but it appears there was an issue with processing payment for it. You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can have a phone call. You can reach a customer support agent here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I'm showing it went through on my online banking. One charge for $5 and another for $31 from Just Ask.
Criminal Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 11 months ago

Okay, that's strange. The site won't allow me to connect for the phone call because it says there is an error with the payment.

Payment is handled through customer support so unfortunately there's not much I can do on my end of things.

You can reach out to a customer support agent at this link, and they'll be able to help get this cleared up for us:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I'm happy to chat with you over the phone in regards ***** ***** case, I'll be standing by, thanks!