How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a reckless driving and laying a drag that was dead

Customer Question

I had a reckless driving and laying a drag that was dead docketed in 1991. Is that still on my records?
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: georgia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: my lawyer took care of it back then and said it would be dismissed if nothing else occurred within 2 years. I have reported it to OPM when I applied for my TS Clearance years ago and it was never an issue.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am doing fingerprints for armed guard and personal security detail do I need to report that offense?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

I noticed you requested a phone call, but it appears there was an issue with processing payment for it. You can contact customer support and they'll be able to help you get this resolved, so that we can have a phone call. You can reach a customer support agent here:

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm showing it went through on my online banking. One charge for $5 and another for $31 from Just Ask.
Expert:  Nisha Jones, Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Okay, that's strange. The site won't allow me to connect for the phone call because it says there is an error with the payment.

Payment is handled through customer support so unfortunately there's not much I can do on my end of things.

You can reach out to a customer support agent at this link, and they'll be able to help get this cleared up for us:

I'm happy to chat with you over the phone in regards ***** ***** case, I'll be standing by, thanks!