Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years experience
16823287

Looking for attorney to assist us in witting up conspiracy

Customer Question

looking for attorney to assist us in witting up conspiracy to defraud court, this will be to the appellate justices.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA customers. However, if there is a specific legal question you would like for us to answer for the deposit you have posted, please let us know.

Here are some appellate lawyers in CO that may be able to assist you with this.

Did this answer your question?

Please Note:

(1) This information is for educational purposes only and it may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction. It is not guaranteed to be correct or complete and you should not act or fail to act based on this information alone. This and all other Just Answer disclaimers also apply to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours.

(3) When we are done, please assign a feedback rating. Thank you for using Just Answer.