Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Some one tried to tell me my ex was on drugs and using the…

Customer Question
Some one tried to tell...
Some one tried to tell me my ex was on drugs and using the kids to pee for her and she is on parole it turned out to be a lie but befor I knew that I contacted the parole office and told them and then once I found out it was a lie I contacted them again and told them it was a lie and they were just trying to get her in trouble will she still get in trouble or get questioned and since I was the one who reported it will I get in trouble because it wasn't true
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Barrister, Criminal Defense Law replied 9 months ago
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

The PO will still investigate, but they aren't going to tell her that you told them this. They will likely have her do some random drops to confirm that she isn't using. But they aren't going to bother trying to come after you because you thought it was true when you contacted them initially.

.

So you don't have anything to worry about here..

.

.

thanks

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much