Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
Experience:  17 years practicing criminal defense.
19958803

Some one tried to tell me my ex was on drugs and using the

Customer Question

Some one tried to tell me my ex was on drugs and using the kids to pee for her and she is on parole it turned out to be a lie but befor I knew that I contacted the parole office and told them and then once I found out it was a lie I contacted them again and told them it was a lie and they were just trying to get her in trouble will she still get in trouble or get questioned and since I was the one who reported it will I get in trouble because it wasn't true
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

The PO will still investigate, but they aren't going to tell her that you told them this. They will likely have her do some random drops to confirm that she isn't using. But they aren't going to bother trying to come after you because you thought it was true when you contacted them initially.

.

So you don't have anything to worry about here..

.

.

thanks

Expert:  Barrister replied 1 month ago.

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much