Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was charged in 2013 for delivering of a controlled

Customer Question

I was charged in 2013 for delivering of a controlled substance. Im still on probation almost 5 years later and I've served well over a year in jail, completed 16 months of drug court, and served between 4-6 months house arrest in these past years. I've been revoked 2 times all together for DUS. I have 6 weeks of probation left and my PO revoked me again.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: West Virginia
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: My felony or being revoked?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just received papers today and have to go to court tomorrow
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  James Daloisio replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m an attorney and a former prosecutor. I see you're nearing the end of a long and difficult journey. What is it that you would like to know?