Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

My wife reported a crime a assault and now might be called…

Customer Question
My wife reported a...

My wife reported a crime a sexual assault and now might be called into court by subpoena she wants nothing to do with the case because she has made progress in her mental health and her doctor also wants nothing to do with the case because it might set her off is there a way to dismiss a subpoena?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They haven't served her yet but she had reported the sexual assault and gave her testimony on camera

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
9/6/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 5 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Is the case in the US or Canada?

Ely, Counselor at Law