Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

attyadvisor
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I will try and give you a brief rundown of my situation. I
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I will try and give you a brief rundown of my situation. I am a Worship Pastor. At my last church I got into trouble with finances and used a 500.00 gift card that was meant for church use. My intent … read more
you should know my son's situation as a offender in
Maverick
Maverick, Doctoral Degree
you should know my son's situation as a sexual offender in the state of florida and trying to move permanently to the state of Georgia.. we have talked before. New question! As it stands now--it looks… read more
Is situation criminal or civil or both. 1. fraud 2.
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Is situation criminal or civil or both. 1. fraud 2. embezzelment 3. partial payment made was bad check of 50k...this is currently being prossecuted.… read more
at this time i will give you a brief explanation of the situation
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
at this time i will give you a brief explanation of the situation that lead to my incarsaration.my family came from Mt. to see my grandfather. His dementia was getting worse. we had gone to eat and i … read more
Criminal law, just wanted to know which is the better option
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
criminal law, just wanted to know which is the better option for a assault charge other than an outright dismissal an ACD or a violation plea … read more
I still need to know Is there a criminal charge for giving
Sam, Attorney
I still need to know Is there a criminal charge for giving someone an STD when u were raped and sodomized and if so what is it called andwhat would the range of jail time. and lastly they were also ch… read more
My civil attorney asked for me to give my criminal attorney
Ely, Counselor at Law
My civil attorney asked for me to give my criminal attorney permission to talk with him. What would be the best way to do this: simply email my criminal attorney and tell him that he is allowed to tal… read more
I need to know if I have a civil or criminal claim against
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I need to know if I have a civil or criminal claim against someone if they forward naked photos of me that I did send to them.… read more
I would like to know the situation on my criminal case.
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I would like to know the situation on my criminal case … read more
I am in a situation where i need to know if its civil fraud
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I am in a situation where i need to know if its civil fraud or criminal fraud. I entered into a joint venture written agreement with another person where we would invest in bank owned Real Estate prop… read more
I, want to know if this is considered fraud or a criminal act:
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I, want to know if this is considered fraud or a criminal act: completing an insurance application for health insurance incorrectly inadvertently. Also, if an answer is completed incorrectly with know… read more
Can you answer a question about Texas Criminal law I want
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Can you answer a question about Texas Criminal law? I want to know if a Class A misdemeanor which is 31 years old can be removed from my history?… read more
Dear Sir, I wrote you earlier about a Tx appeals brief. Your
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
For Paul MJD, Dear Sir, I wrote you earlier about a Tx appeals brief. Your information has been invaluable to me - thanks. Question: I only want to submit the portion of the court reporter's transcrip… read more
The criminal/civil complaint that I wrote out on November 18,
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
The criminal/civil complaint that I wrote out on November 18, 2008 against SSA employees for conspiring against a mentally impaired beneficiary to terminate his already established entitlement was sen… read more
If someone has both a civil and a criminal restraining order
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
If someone has both a civil and a criminal restraining order against me, and I want to report criminal behavior on their part, can I be prosecuted for harassment? For instance, he is a 3rd grade teach… read more
How many years do you have to file a civil or criminal
Ely, Counselor at Law
how many years do you have to file a civil or criminal lawsuit for false allegations of child sexual abuse?… read more
This is the situation. I am a law abiding citizen and ended
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
this is the situation. I am a law abiding citizen and ended up getting into a bit of trouble. A brief explanation so you will have the facts. My ex boyfriend girl friend kept calling me and one day I … read more
Can a criminal lawyer give you an engagement letter stating
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Can a criminal lawyer give you an engagement letter stating a flat fee without giving you a itemized bill for services provided? Plus the letter is vague, it just states this is a non refundable fee t… read more