Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was recently arrested at a concert in Salem there was a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was recently arrested at a concert in Salem Virginia there was a fight that took place four five feet in front of me when the officer came through to break the fight up he bought through me from the… read more
I got picked up by the police when they spotted me smoking
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I got picked up by the police when they spotted me smoking a joint outside a concert venue in NYC. They didn't find anything on me except the leftover of what I was smoking, which was thrown to the fl… read more
A man walked into the road in front of me and i hit him with
CaseLaw
CaseLaw, Attorney
A man walked into the road in front of me and i hit him with my bakkie. I immediately stopped and called the police and ambulance. They took statements at the scene. I also filled in a statement at th… read more
I was a victim of hit and run, I was standing in front of a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I was a victim of hit and run, I was standing in front of a vehicle and she put it in park and decided to hit me and leave the scene. Police said I should not have been standing there. I called the wa… read more
My friend called me and said that her neighbors car was hit
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My friend called me and said that her neighbor's car was hit at night, it was dark and they didn't see the driver but the car was a gold grand jeep cherokee. My friend said that she knew someone with … read more
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was at a concert recently, and a man turned and hit me accusing
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I was at a concert recently, and a man turned and hit me accusing me of peeing on his girlfriend. I know I did not do this. I was cited for disorderly conduct and a $185 fine. The police only spoke wi… read more
My dumb GF blindsided me with a punch last night she was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My dumb GF blindsided me with a punch last night she was drunk. Then came at me again. I fended her off no I didn't hit her.... She then started screaming she was going to call the police. I said ok w… read more
If i was in an accident but i didn't hit anyone and nothing
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if i was in an accident but i didn't hit anyone and nothing but a bus stop sign and didn't make a police report what happens… read more
i have a person that i hit her car in a parking lot that im
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
i have a person that i hit her car in a parking lot that im dealing with harassment now she even is calling my boss what should i do… read more
My domestic partner go arrest for hitting me. I didn't want
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My domestic partner go arrest for hitting me. I didn't want to press charges. Went to da to to let her back in house. I bonded her out. For 3 days she said she was going to as and seek help. Then her … read more
I've been charged with 2 counts of battery in LA. I was at a
LawyerLady07
LawyerLady07, criminal lawyer
Hello, I've been charged with 2 counts of battery in LA. I was at a concert venue. The show was over I was at he front of the stage. A random girl grabbed me by my overalls and pulled me back 15ft. I … read more
My granddaughter told me that her mother hit her in her face.
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My granddaughter told me that her mother hit her in her face. My granddaughter is 3 years old. Is this child abuse, and if so can I report is to child protective services?… read more
I am not sure who to ask this question, so if you can fire ...
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Attorney
I am not sure who to ask this question, so if you can fire away. My dog was hit by a neighbor, and both front legs were broken. The Vet bill came to $1160. I mailed this person a letter asking that th… read more
me and my ex grilfriend got in to and argument she hit me i
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
me and my ex grilfriend got in to and argument she hit me i told not to hit me she hit me again so i started to hit her back she called the cops i ran off she went to the hospital what could happin an… read more
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
second opinion] Hello, I've been charged with 2 counts of battery in LA. I was at a concert venue. The show was over I was at he front of the stage. A random girl grabbed me by my overalls and pulled … read more
I went to a concert and got caught with alcohol but it was a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi I went to a concert and got caught with alcohol but it was a fine of 50$ i paid for that but didn't attend the class for it. because i thought it was a different date, than what i thought is was fo… read more
Police said i hit a parked car i didn't but they have me
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Second opinion] Police said i hit a parked car i didn't but they have me chared as such the police officer didn't do his job and when i signed a complaint the judges made a joke of my situation… read more