Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I got a public intox passed out in a cab and a theft charge
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I got a public intox passed out in a cab and a theft charge for not paying the cab driver because they took me to jail. I have since payed the cab driver and he said he didnt press charges. Can I got … read more
I was arrested last night for Public Intox. and Disorderly
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I was arrested last night for Public Intox. and Disorderly Conduct. I am very concerned about this as I have three prior OWI's. The last one was back in 2007 and was a felony. I think I messed up and … read more
i have been arrested and charged for public intoxication and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i have been arrested and charged for public intoxication and have to go to court. What should i expect on the court? is this charge severe? is it going to stay on my record? and if so how to drop it?… read more
I was charged with public intoxication at Choctaw Casino last
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with public intoxication at Choctaw Casino last night. I spent 6 hours in the jail. I don't have any priors. Never been arrested. Will this be probably a fine? Didn't realize you could g… read more
Charge: Got a Drunk in public charge last night.... OBS-3712-04 46-16 Intoxicated in Pu
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Charge: Got a Drunk in public charge last night.... OBS-3712-04 46-16 Intoxicated in Public - Herndon VA Event leading to arrest: Argument with wife and I called the cops.. To avoid any incident stepp… read more
I received a public intoxication citation last night. I was
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
I received a public intoxication citation last night. I was the passenger in the car that my friend recked. I was not arrested or handcuffed, so I am wondering what this citation really means. Is it s… read more
I was arrested for a Public Intoxication in Arkansas last
Ely, Counselor at Law
I was arrested for a Public Intoxication in Arkansas last night. The circumstances surrounding it are not extreme, was out drinking with some friends, about midnight I decided to walk back to my apart… read more
I got arrested for public intoxication last night at the casino.
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I got arrested for public intoxication last night at the casino. no breathealizer was done. I go to court tomorrow morning. what will I likely face. i was cooperative, did not resist etc. I spent the … read more
I have been charged with public intox. i do not want that on
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i have been charged with public intox. i do not want that on my record. what should i do or how can i plea bargin for a lesser charge ex(disorderly conduct)… read more
i was arrested on Nov6,2011 for Public Intoxication. That night
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
i was arrested on Nov6,2011 for Public Intoxication. That night was the worst night of my life. I was treated horribly. I never once cursed, tried to flee or disrespect the officer. The person I was r… read more
Hi I have recently been charged for Public Intoxication in
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hi I have recently been charged for Public Intoxication in Virginia Beach which is a Misdemeanor Class 4. I just came out of the Night Club and just passed away on the Restaurant Bench outside of the … read more
Sam, Attorney
On 9-29-08 i got charged with Operating while Intoxicated (O.W.I.)
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
On 9-29-08 i got charged with Operating while Intoxicated (O.W.I.) which was reduced to a public intoxication, also a O.W.I. which was reduced to a reckless driving. I got 180 days probation for both … read more
I received a public intox 3 years ago,before I turned 21. Last
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I received a public intox 3 years ago,before I turned 21. Last night I was arrested again for public intox while walking home. What could be the penalty in Ames Iowa?… read more
i have got a public intoxication charge in the presence of
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
i have got a public intoxication charge in the presence of my children and even though I have supervised visitation my ex wife denies it . I am on a pretrial diversion and attending counseling and alc… read more
My sister got arrested last night for Public Intox. she
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Hi, my sister got arrested last night for Public Intox. she hadn't been drinking but in the report it says she was drinking. and drunk. in the report they also said she used a fake ID but she didn't u… read more
My daughter received deferred adjudication for a Public
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter received deferred adjudication for a Public Intoxication charge in 2017. I am wondering how to get it expunged from her record. … read more
I just got charged with public intoxication in California.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I just got charged with public intoxication in California. This is my first offense. I'm not sure whether I should go the easy route and simply get a bond to pay the fine, or to get a public defender.… read more