Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Why would a public defender contact me? I have no record and
Ely, Counselor at Law
Why would a public defender contact me? I have no record and no court cases against myself or against anyone else. I have a traffic ticket with one point that is only a week old and not even due to be… read more
something about kiddy sex on cd i think need phone number
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
something about kiddy sex on cd i think need phone number for public defender for need phone number for Public defender for adam's county gettysburg,pa number for Cooks office for Public defender for … read more
Public Defender. I have a California Public Defender
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
Hello Public Defender. I have a California Public Defender (my third one in 5 months) as I have to re hash everything over with the details of my case with the "new" PD. This alone is frustrating. I h… read more
Help... I have a meeting with the Public Defendant (PD) on
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Help...I have a meeting with the Public Defendant (PD) on 04/14/2017. Public Defendant (PD) is to determine if the case can come before a judge. I would like to have at least 5 CASE LAW(S) that will s… read more
my son received a letter from DE public defenders office saying
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my son received a letter from DE public defenders office saying he was assigned to represent him. my son has not been aressed. he did help in the arrest of some drug dealer and corresponded with polic… read more
I got word from the public defender today that like you said
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I got word from the public defender today that like you said its a terrible case and they are trying to get the DA TO withdraw and drop the warrant. There is no case. all they have are facebook pics b… read more
I got a call from the "social worker" of the public defenders
Legal-Guru
Legal-Guru, Attorney at Law
I got a call from the "social worker" of the public defenders office telling me that my boyfriend was accepted into the rehab program and there will be a bed ready for him when he goes to court. He ha… read more
I want to remove a public defender from the case? No they
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I want to remove a public defender from the case ? … read more
Court date Tuesday and defendant is in Massac Co jail. I
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Court date Tuesday and defendant is in Massac Co jail. I want to know if the public defender can stop the court from issuing a warrant since she is in another jail … read more
With the appeals in death penalty cases being automatic can
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
With the appeals in death penalty cases being automatic can a defendant chose not to have the case appealed? why or why not?… read more
I believe i need a public defender. I have a court case on
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I believe i need a public defender. I have a court case on the 29th of June for a 2nd DUI within5 years (1st one was 12/2009). I realize the date of court is extremely close, but please, I need some h… read more
got the court reports back from the public defender assigned
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Doctoral Degree
got the court reports back from the public defender assigned to appeal my case but its missing stuff and has stuff added to it to make the 3 police officers responsible for tazering me 6 times for no … read more
Is a Public Defender required to have a certain number of meetings
socrateaser, criminal lawyer
Is a Public Defender required to have a certain number of meetings with his/her defendant before a hearing? What can be done if the Public Defender does not or will not have a meeting with a defendant… read more
I have a North Carolina case number XXXXX defendants full name,
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I have a North Carolina case number XXXXX defendant's full name, from an arrest in April 2010. How can I determine the charges against the individual and the case outcome?… read more
My court date is in 9 days. Is there a way I can get a public
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My court date is in 9 days. Is there a way I can get a public defender to help me in my case?… read more
If a defendant is given an attorney from the County Public
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
If a defendant is given an attorney from the County Public Defender's office; and that attorney refuses to take the case to trial, and will not provide the vigorous defense that the accused is entitle… read more
i am out on bail and have sentencing this afternoon. on friday
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Attorney at Law
i am out on bail and have sentencing this afternoon. on friday a case was filed against me and i have no idea why, will i be arrested when i go to court today?… read more
If I went through a jury trial and was found not guilty why
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
If I went through a jury trial and was found not guilty why do I have to pay $2850.00 in Public Defenders Fees in California? And what code govern it?… read more