Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son was arrested for petit theft in Broward count Florida
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was arrested for petit theft in Broward count Florida and his court date is on Monday to go in front of the judge...how should he plead? I have advised him to plead no contest and then ask for … read more
Our 24 yr old son was arrested with 5 counts of theft, class
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
Our 24 yr old son was arrested with 5 counts of theft, class b, ? from walmart, Layton, Utah where he was employed. He was questioned, then handcuffed and taken to jail. We bailed him out but he is to… read more
My son was arrested for burglary of an unoccupied dwelling,unarmed;2
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
My son was arrested for burglary of an unoccupied dwelling,unarmed;2 counts of grand theft;one count of criminal mischief while under the influence of a large quantity of alcohol. This is his first of… read more
Well my son, got. Arrested for theft 3 trying to take
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
Well my son, got. Arrested for theft 3 trying to take something that was under 70 dollars and also for Criminal Mischief in the 2 degree, he broke 2 Windows iny house but he paid me for it. He went to… read more
Many years ago I was arrested for many counts of theft by deception.
JD, Doctoral Degree
Many years ago I was arrested for many counts of theft by deception. All of the counts we released except one misdemeanor. How can I have all this erased from my record… read more
My God daughter was charged with over 200 counts of identity
Phillips Esq., Attorney
My God daughter was charged with over 200 counts of identity theft and some counts of forgery. We live in OR and it looks like she might walk on everything b/c she's going to "rehab" Is there no manda… read more
I was arrested warrant checks (6 total, All $20-$40 each
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was arrested for a warrant for bad checks (6 total, All $20-$40 each with 1 being $90). I was not aware of the arrest as I called the police to my apartment to remove my ex girlfriend, and then they… read more
On Oct 27, 2009 my son accepted a deal with the States Attorney
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
On Oct 27, 2009 my son accepted a deal with the States Attorney for 12 months probation for two counts of petit theft adjudicated guilty and one count of grand theft adjudication withheld. He was give… read more
my grandsons mother is being arrested. 1 count identity theft,
Sam, Attorney
my grandson's mother is being arrested. 1 count identity theft, 12 felony counts of tampering with medical records. She has signed temp guardianship to me which can be revoked at any time. How do I pr… read more
My Son who is a native of Florida attended college in Kansas
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Private Practice Attorney
My Son who is a native of Florida attended college in Kansas 2006. My son and four other young college boys was arrested and charged with a Felony of Aggravated Assault and a misdmeanor of theft as wa… read more
My son has been arrested for possession with intent to deliver
Lawyer Bob
Lawyer Bob, Doctoral Degree
My son has been arrested for possession with intent to deliver of a controlled substance 4grams > 200 and theft of a firearm. I was told these are first degree felony charges. I have not bailed him… read more
I have a friend who was arrested for petty theft under a fake
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I have a friend who was arrested for petty theft under a fake name and then left the state. This was 16 years ago. Is there any worry of proscecution today? If so for what?… read more
With regard to ARS 4-251(A)(2) If one is well over 200 yards
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
With regard to ARS 4-251(A)(2): If one is well over 200 yards from a roadway as defined in 251 is arrest under this section lawful ? In addition, if, as I believe, the arrest is unlawful, isn't the re… read more
My son was arrested 2/23/18 for two counts of battery and
RobertJDFL, Lawyer
My son was arrested 2/23/18 for two counts of sexual battery and one for fondling. This was totally a false allegation. We cannot afford an attorney what can we do? he goes to court on Monday … read more
My daughter was arrested and given a ticket for theft under
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter was arrested and given a ticket for theft under $50. She was with a few friends and two of them stole something (my 15 yr old was one of them). 30 to 45 minutes after they left the store t… read more
My 22 year old daughter was recently arrested for petit theft
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My 22 year old daughter was recently arrested for petit theft in a retail store ($92.00). Back in 2010, she was arrested for the same crime ($100-$300) Her court date is at the end of the month. Relev… read more
i just got an arrest warrant in the mail for my 17 year old
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
i just got an arrest warrant in the mail for my 17 year old son for" Larceny under $200" and "Assault or Assault and Battery"...he was involved in a fight, and there were 10 to 15 other boys involved … read more
at 13 my son was arrested for burglary of conveyance and petit
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
at 13 my son was arrested for burglary of conveyance and petit theft we did go to court approx. 2-3 times but the prosecution was unable to locate the witness for restitution although we did started p… read more