Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Hi, last night I received a ticket for Driving w/ Possession
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hi, last night I received a ticket for Driving w/ Possession of Marijuana in Vehicle in violation of Vehicle Code 23222 (b). I was carrying only 1/8 ounce of marijuana. What sort of punishment can i e… read more
My 17 year son was arrested last night for possession of marijuana.
Sam, Attorney
My 17 year son was arrested last night for possession of marijuana. He was released to me. They did not take his fingersprints and they just called me to bring him in to take his fingerprints, should … read more
I live in Las Vegas, NV. I received a ticket last night for
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in Las Vegas, NV. I received a ticket last night for the possession of marijuana under 1 oz (misdemeanor). For one he never even told me why he pulled me over... He walked straight up to me and… read more
I received a citation for possession of marijuana in the
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I received a citation for possession of marijuana in the state of Arkansas last night. … read more
I was convicted of possession of marijuana in 2006 in New York
LawTalk, Lawyer
I was convicted of possession of marijuana in 2006 in New York state. First offense and it resulted in a misdemeanor fine of $200. I recently received a job offer for a financial position with an inde… read more
I received a Desk Appearance Ticket in New York City for pl
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
I received a Desk Appearance Ticket in New York City for pl 221.10. The arresting officer confiscated a rolled marijuana cigar from my persons weighing much less than 25 grams. It was also not burning… read more
So I received a ticket for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
So I received a ticket for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia in Colorado, which are both petty offenses. The day after my court date I am leaving for college in Chicago, so there's no way I co… read more
I just received a ticket for possession of marijuana on federal
Sam, Attorney
I just received a ticket for possession of marijuana on federal land. I live in Texas, where possession of any marijuana means you go to jail, are processed, released, go to court, and are on probatio… read more
I was receiving a ticket for possession of marijuana and paraphanelia(
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I was receiving a ticket for possession of marijuana and paraphanelia( a pipe) after being searched and found not to have any other drugs in my possession ,while one officer was writing the ticket a s… read more
I was arrested last year in NYC for possession of marijuana
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested last year in NYC for possession of marijuana and pleaded disorderly conduct. What concerns me tho is that when I was picked up, initially the police told me they would essentially write… read more
I was arrested last year for possession of marijuana. The charges
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
I was arrested last year for possession of marijuana. The charges were later dropped. My question is: do I have a criminal record? If a company did a background check, would they find the arrest or no… read more
I was arrested in Tannersville, New York (Catskills) for possession
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was arrested in Tannersville, New York (Catskills) for possession of (about a gram of marijuana) I have no prior convictions, I was arrested when I was eighteen for DUI but it was dismissed. I am 37… read more
My son received a ticket for Possession of Marijuana. He is
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My son received a ticket for Possession of Marijuana. He is 18. It was in a state park. An officer approached several of the kids and asked if they were in possession. To my knowledge the kids were no… read more
My son received a ticket for simple possession of marijuana
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
My son received a ticket for simple possession of marijuana in Charleston, WV and this is his first offense. We live in Ohio, so, how would a conditional discharge work in this case?… read more
I am in San Diego, my 16 year old son was arrested last night
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am in San Diego, my 16 year old son was arrested last night for probation violation, possession of marijuana. He is now in Juvinile Hall, I would like to know what steps I should take to have him im… read more
I received a summons for urinating in public last night in
Sam, Attorney
I received a summons for urinating in public last night in New York City. In violation of 16118 sub 6. As a side note, the Date of Appearance for court listed the wrong year (it says January 10, 2010)… read more
I am a foreign student on a J-1 visa in New York City. I was
Sam, Attorney
I am a foreign student on a J-1 visa in New York City. I was arrested and charged with Criminal Possession of Marijuana in the fifth degree (CPM - Penal Law 221.10) for allegedly smoking pot in the pu… read more
I received a ticket last week for marijuana possession. I'm
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I received a ticket last week for marijuana possession. I'm a disabled Canadian and can't enter the U.S. if I don't have this quashed. … read more