Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Loren, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I already have an account with JustAnswer. I wanted to
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I already have an account with JustAnswer. I wanted to find out if there is any possible way to get a record expunged in Pennsylvania. The conviction was for a 2nd degree misdemeanor for Calling someo… read more
can they arrest you for not having evidence except for the
Sam, Attorney
can they arrest you for not having evidence except for the person that they have in jail already for saling drugs and it just switches hands for the person saling. No proof no wires and no pictures. A… read more
I have a lawyer that I have paid already. I was arrested on
MyraB
MyraB, Attorney at Law
I have a lawyer that I have paid already. I was arrested on may 25th for a dwi. I had been to a wedding and then out to listen to a friends band play. I had 2 coors lite the entire day. Iam not a drin… read more
Can you be arrested for capious and u was never arrested for
Sam, Attorney
Can you be arrested for capious and u was never arrested for this crime? I wasn't notified of anything. They didn't read me my rights but handcuffed me and took me to get booked and placed bond. I'm n… read more
In PA, how long does a police officer have to charge and/or
johngibson15219
johngibson15219, Doctoral Degree
In PA, how long does a police officer have to charge and/or arrest you for drugs, after they have taken them already?… read more
If you have a warrant for your arrest in New Zealand, can you
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
If you have a warrant for your arrest in New Zealand, can you be arrested in Australia for it ?… read more
Can you work with the ADA to work out something if you have
Ellen, Attorney
Can you work with the ADA to work out something if you have been charged with shoplifting but you already have a record? If not what happens if the manager propsitioned you but when you refused he the… read more
I am on probation in Illinois until I finish paying off a huge
Ely, Counselor at Law
I am on probation in Illinois until I finish paying off a huge debt. I have the opportunity to leave the state for religious reasons. My probation officer said he could not justify me going since that… read more
Can you be convicted on charges that somebody has already
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Can you be convicted on charges that somebody has already been charged with and found guilty on charges… read more
my fianced was arrested for having his legal medication in
Ely, Counselor at Law
my fianced was arrested for having his legal medication in a bottle without a lable what are the vilation or fines in nj for this ?… read more
I was arrested for COC for not turning in an accounting by
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I was arrested for COC for not turning in an accounting by a certain date. I could not do it. I gave it to attorney and accountant to do, they did not get it done so judge sent me to jail, it took one… read more
tellectual propert CAN YOU BE ARRESTED;PROSECUTED FOR
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
tellectual propert CAN YOU BE ARRESTED;PROSECUTED FOR CA.PC496d(a)iif property CAN YOU BE ARRESTED;PROSECUTED FOR CA.PC496d(a)iif property was not in your possesion or on your property ?and you were n… read more
I was recently arrested in New Jersey for Possition of marijuana
Steinlaw
Steinlaw, Attorney/Principal
I was recently arrested in New Jersey for Possition of marijuana over 50 grams, We were having a huge family argument over Thanks Giving dinner, my brother-in-law was running his month he was going to… read more
can you become a medical doctor and prescribe medication (narcotics)
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
can you become a medical doctor and prescribe medication (narcotics) if youve been convicted of two seperate felonies non of them drug related… read more
if you already have 3 yrs felony probation,you got caught with
Sam, Attorney
if you already have 3 yrs felony probation,you got caught with marijuana 20 grams and got arrested and bond out will u be violated?… read more
if you are on house arrest, can they arrest you and
JD, Doctoral Degree
if you are on house arrest, can they arrest you and throw you back in jail without probable cause?… read more
I got arrested for using marijuana and I have my medical marijuana
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
I got arrested for using marijuana and I have my medical marijuana card? Can I sue the court?… read more
Can the police arrest you if you are drunk and you are sleeping in the driver seat and you
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Can the police arrest you if you are drunk and you are sleeping in the driver seat and you have the keys in the ignition because you want to listen to the radio? Also if you do get arrested and you ha… read more