Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz
Thomas Swartz, Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
The police broke down my fathers door with a search warrant
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
The police broke down my father's door with a search warrant to seize illegal drugs they didnt find no illegal drugs in the house. And i havent live there in months 3 people were arrested for weapon c… read more
i was renting a room in an apartment building and one of the
Aaron Paul
Aaron Paul, J.D.
i was renting a room in an apartment building and one of the tenants stabbed me very badly. My room door where i was staying was broken in and some of my valuable possessions was stolen . i have a pol… read more
Hi,I live in seattle wa,was stoped by spd an they infromed
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi,I live in seattle wa,was stoped by spd an they infromed me I had a missdameanor warrant in kelso wa for 8,000 dollars, I called distric court in kelso wa they told me its a no bail warrant issued i… read more
my house had the door broke down because someone said that
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my house had the door broke down because someone said that my boyfriend had a gun when he does not and there was no gun found. I am on the lease and he only stay with me occasionally the cops broke do… read more
If i live with my father, pay rent,and have my own living area
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
If i live with my father, pay rent,and have my own living area of the house with locked doors is it a violantion of my rights for a police officer to pull me up out of sleep at 12am put me in hand cuf… read more
Me and my boyfriend got into an agrument and he broke down
Ellen, Attorney
Me and my boyfriend got into an agrument and he broke down my door. They charged him cause I told them he didn't live there but he did. Now they are trying to give him 7 years but I want to tell them … read more
me and my friend walked into his rooming house room,we had
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
me and my friend walked into his rooming house room,we had discoverd it was ran sacked tv broke,howevere there was nothing missing,at that point he said he would be back 1-1/2 hours he has not returne… read more
Our son, who lives in a room downstairs in our house
Moe Manser
Moe Manser, President
Our son, who lives in a room downstairs in our house with access doors, has a fourth waiver. Today, I was confronted by probation officers and a police officer asking if our son were home. When I note… read more
I live in WA, and have a concealed weapons permit (CWP) and
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I live in WA, and have a concealed weapons permit (CWP) and am about to go down to OR. Does OR, recognize WA, CWP and what is the contrast of the 2 states gun laws for on person carrying and transport… read more
somone broke into my motel room, while we were sleep and stole
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
somone broke into my motel room, while we were sleep and stole computer,camcorder, iphones, ids, wallet, watch and camera, motel insurance don't want to pay, what is the best way to get them to pay fo… read more
I have a tenant renting a room in a house I own & where my
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I have a tenant renting a room in a house I own & where my son & 1 other roommate live. This roommate's lease expires 7/31/12. I mailed him a notice of non-renewal certified mail 6/22/12 as well as ha… read more
I saw an offer for la room to rent on Craigslist. I applied
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
I saw an offer for la room to rent on Craigslist. I applied and wa accepted after a background check was condicted. I paid $500 deposit; then another $750: … read more
Enter my girlfriend house after knocking on laundry room
Ray, Lawyer
Enter my girlfriend house after knocking on laundry room door thought I Hurd someone say come in but as I opened door her daughter ask me what are you doing her.. I asked for her mom and she said she … read more
I live in Denton county, TX. I rent a room in a house with
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I live in Denton county, TX. I rent a room in a house with 2 others. One of the renters had pot in his room. There was a search warrant they came in while no one was home and got the pot from his room… read more
My boy friend broke my door down and took my money so I called
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My boy friend broke my door down and took my money so I called the police and they signed a warrant on him for burlary. Can I take down the warrant without him having to trun his self in?… read more
about 2 monthsa ago i was cominig out my room to someone kicking
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
about 2 monthsa ago i was cominig out my room to someone kicking my door down...thinking it was someone breaking in i yelled for them to stop...to my suprise it was the police they came in with guns o… read more
I have a public defender that will not discuss my case with
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i have a public defender that will not discuss my case with me. … read more
I am a law enforcement officer. I am renting a room from a
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I am a law enforcement officer. I am renting a room from a landlord that lives in the house. But one of the roommates continues to smoke marijuana inside the house. I have confronted him and he states… read more