Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I was charged with retail theft. My past employers lied
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Hi I was charged with retail theft. My past employers lied about the price of the items stolen as well as broke the confidentiality form we both signed when they brought me into the office to confront… read more
My daughter was charged with retail theft grade S, receiving
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
My daughter was charged with retail theft grade S, receiving stolen property, and retail theft grade M1. What does all that mean? Specifically the grading of the retail theft? … read more
retail theft, 12 year old child removed price tags, put item
Zoey_ JD
retail theft, 12 year old child removed price tags, put item in pocket, changed mind and left items on shelf. When she attempted to leave store she had nothing on her. What kind of laws were broken? D… read more
i have a charge theft unlawful taken and receving stolen property
Zoey_ JD
i have a charge theft unlawful taken and receving stolen property in my statement it states the kid lied 1 time to the cops now saying it was me whats my chances… read more
My son was arrested for shoplifting,the police charged him
Zoey_ JD
My son was arrested for shoplifting,the police charged him with Retail Theft,Unlawful taking,and receiving stolen property...Does he need a lawyer? He is an adult. Will he be arraigned and will bail b… read more
my girl was caught using a stolen credit card on camera.she
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
my girl was caught using a stolen credit card on camera.she has one charge of retail theft a misdeamenor in her background.what is her chances of a i bond in illinois… read more
My daughter was arrested of retail theft and was charged with
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
My daughter was arrested of retail theft and was charged with third degree felony. We bailed her out and shes waiting for her court. what would you think will happen to her? I dont want her to serve t… read more
My sister was charged with conspiracy to commit retail theft
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My sister was charged with conspiracy to commit retail theft and the principal offense in the Pennsylvania commonwealth. The affidavit attached to her arrest order said that when she and her friend we… read more
i was recently arrested for possession of hydrocodone and retail
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
i was recently arrested for possession of hydrocodone and retail theft but i returned the items. I also was charged as a felony for possession of the hydrocodone, since it is my first time will i just… read more
Second opinion] is it normal for an employer to ask employee
Zoey_ JD
second opinion] Hi is it normal for an employer to ask employee to step forward for theft. The employer claims to have video footage, this may or may not be true. He says if the person comes forward n… read more
I was charged with retail theft in the state of Pennsylvania.
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I was charged with retail theft in the state of Pennsylvania. The amount is 190 dollars but one item they were not sure of the price and compared it to a similar item in the store for pricing. When I … read more
I was arrested for my second retail theft a couple days ago,
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I was arrested for my second retail theft a couple days ago, the merch. valued allegedly at 1300$. This was charged as a M1 second offense, my bail was set at 40,000 and posted. My daughter is 7 month… read more
Hi i was arrested in kankakee county for retail theft the items
Nate, Lawyer
Hi i was arrested in kankakee county for retail theft the items amounted to $50.00 that was not returned this is my first offense I really would like to keep this off my record.… read more
I was aresseted for retail theft. Total of 51.68. All items
LawTalk, Lawyer
I was aresseted for retail theft. Total of 51.68. All items were returned. I was hand cuffed and taken in for finger printing. Then Released. I was never given my miranda rights and no Mug shots were … read more
i was charged for misdomeanor retail theft and they offered
Zoey_ JD
i was charged for misdomeanor retail theft and they offered 2 day class on the ciatation or i would have to pay a fine there was no fine amount and i failed to handle it because i moved across the cou… read more
I WAS CHARGED WITH GRAND THEFT OF SOME ITEMS THAT HAD BEEN
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
I WAS CHARGED WITH GRAND THEFT OF SOME ITEMS THAT HAD BEEN ON MY PROPERTY FOR OVER EIGHT YEARS. WELL AFTER GETTING RIPPED OFF BY A LAWYER FOR OVER $1500.00 AND TWO YEARS OF DRIVING 60 MILES ROUNDTRIP … read more
i was charged with petty theft for an item valued at $49.00,
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
i was charged with petty theft for an item valued at $49.00, what id the possibility of getting an infraction. This is a first time offense with no prior record.… read more
I'd like to know the amount of time between retail theft
Andrea, Esq.
Andrea, Esq., Attorney
I'd like to know the amount of time between retail theft charges for it to be considered a first or second offense. I was given a summary charge in 2005 because a store said I had stolen a can of hair… read more