Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I tried to file a police report and was refused by the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
i tried to file a police report and was refused by the police, im interested in taking them to court … read more
if a friend asks you to pick them up from rehab and you do
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
if a friend asks you to pick them up from rehab and you do and find out after the fact that lert befor program was finished how much trouble are you in… read more
my ex husband went to the pharmacy and picked up my perscriptions(both
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my ex husband went to the pharmacy and picked up my perscriptions(both narcotics) and kept them is there anything I can do?… read more
I have a friend that recieved a call from some friends
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Attorney
I have a friend that recieved a call from some friends asking for her to pick them up. She was babysitting and the child was a sleep before she could return the child woke up and was standing on the porch and a neighbor called the police She was charged with misdemeanor child endangerment … read more
I quit my job as a mechanic a week ago and tried to pick up
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I quit my job as a mechanic a week ago and tried to pick up my tools within an hour of doing so. The company will not let me have them claiming I owe them money for a vehicle that they outsourced work… read more
if you owe money to a company and you try to pay them most
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
if you owe money to a company and you try to pay them most of the the money and they said they will not take it and they will send it to collection is that lawful for them to not take your moneyand tr… read more
A womoan tried to seduce my husband, and when he refused, she
Lawmoe
Lawmoe, Lawyer with 20 years of experience
A student at my school tried to seduce my husband, who is academic advisor, and when he refused, she asked for money, and when he refused, she reported to the police 4 months later that my husband sex… read more
Marsha411Jd so Macy asked me pay $450 to them I was arrested
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Hi Marsha411Jd so Macy asked me pay $450 to them I was arrested and just fingerprinted and after have me court date November 30 In Pasadena what will happen… read more
I did the terrible mistake of taking something from a supermarket
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Doctoral Degree
I did the terrible mistake of taking something from a supermarket without paying (shoplifting). I actually went to pick up some rx and paid for it. For some stupid reason I passed by an aisle and took… read more
I'm being blackmailed by a employee I fired.. I've tried but
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, criminal lawyer
I'm being blackmailed by a employee I fired JA: In what state did this occur? Customer: Washington JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet? Customer: No. I've tried but they don't call back JA: Anything e… read more
I lost a job offer because a arrest that was refused by the
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I lost a job offer because a arrest that was refused by the DA was found in the FBI-AFIS. How can I immediately access that data base to check its accuaracy?… read more
I HAVE A FRIEND IN PUTNAM CORRECTIONAL INSITUTION IN PALAYKA
Sam, Attorney
I HAVE A FRIEND IN PUTNAM CORRECTIONAL INSITUTION IN PALAYKA FLORIDA.HE WAS ASK TO TAKE DRUG PEE TEST. HE TRIED TO GO FOR THE ONE HOUR THEY GAVE HIM. HE ASK THE GUARD IF HE COULD SIT DOWN AND PEE BECA… read more
I some one sign a 30 day waiver to have a state pick them up
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I some one sign a 30 day waiver to have a state pick them up and the state does not pick them up in the 30 days. How soon after that will they get out or what is the process? … read more
If I refuse to pick up my child from an acute behavioral
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley, Doctoral Degree
If I refuse to pick up my child from an acute behavioral facility upon discharge, am I committing a felony? … read more
In the state of kansas, if a person is charged with ...
Roger, Litigation Attorney
In the state of kansas, if a person is charged with both dui and refusal to take preliminary breath test and the person is found not guilty of dui can they still be found guilty of the refusal to subm… read more
I picked up a sandwich and heated it before paying for it.
LawTalk, Lawyer
I picked up a sandwich and heated it before paying for it. I brought it to the casher and gave him a 100 dollar bill, and he told me he could not accept the 100 dollar bill it was too large. I left th… read more
I had tenants that refused to pay, and so we began the
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
I had tenants that refused to pay, and so we began the eviction process. They finally left and I plan on pursuing them in small claims, but did not leave a forwarding address. I reached out to their r… read more
My boyfriend and I both were picked up a couple weeks ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
my boyfriend and I both were picked up a couple weeks ago for taking a 7.11 can of butane fro our local pilot .at our preliminary hearing said we were charged for theft under 1,000 while neither of us… read more