Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

CrimDefense
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a petty larceny charge on my criminal record in virginia.
HopperEsq.
HopperEsq., Private Attorney
I have a petty larceny charge on my criminal record in virginia. I applied for a contract delivery position and was denied the position. Can I have this espunged or hidden so i can get this position.… read more
I have a class c felony (3rd degree grand larceny) that goes
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
I have a class c felony (3rd degree grand larceny) that goes back to 1980 in New York State, That's the only trouble I've been in, how do I go about getting it expunged off my otherwise spotless recor… read more
i need help reguarding criminal charges against that include
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
i need help reguarding criminal charges against that include entering without breaking and grand larceny charges. i have never been convicted of any other crimes other than minor traffic tickets and i… read more
How likely is it that my charge (Grand Larceny 4th) will get
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
How likely is it that my charge (Grand Larceny 4th) will get dropped to a misd? Will my past criminal history be a large factor in the outcome?… read more
If you have been charged with grand larceny and the persons
Barrister, Criminal Defense Law
If you have been charged with grand larceny and the persons accusing you say they have it on store video and camera and can't come forward with the evidence. The case has passed a year can my attorney… read more
i was arrested in NY state in august 2000 and charged with
Sam, Attorney
i was arrested in NY state in august 2000 and charged with 3rd degree larceny 3rd degree criminal posesion of stolen good and 2nd degree of impersonation i was release on self recongtion but i never w… read more
Is there any kind of deferred adjudication program in Virginia
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
Is there any kind of deferred adjudication program in Virginia? I have been charged with felony grand larceny (obtain money by false pretenses) as well as with a misdemeanor of the same charge. I have… read more
How can I get out of being charged with grand theft larceny...
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
How can I get out of being charged with grand theft larceny... two things happend to bring this on me I was doing a lease to own from Aarons and the stuff I leased along with s bunch of other thaing w… read more
In 2008,I accept a plead of grand larceny 3rd degree, I received
Sam, Attorney
in 2008,I accept a plead of grand larceny 3rd degree, I received no jail time or probation, I had to sign a document stating i took funds from a corporation. Can I have this case sealed… read more
I live in Mississippi. I have no criminal history. I was arrested
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I live in Mississippi. I have no criminal history. I was arrested and charged with grand larceny for taking a container of pocket change from my cousin's home. I cashed in aprox $150 of it, they got t… read more
I was in a diversion program for a felony charge. I completed
Sam, Attorney
I was in a diversion program for a felony charge. I completed the program successfully and was granted a dismissal of charges. My question is that on employment applications, the quesion of deferred a… read more
I was charged with grand larceny in 2006 and released on pr
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was charged with grand larceny in 2006 and released on pr bond . The case was that I sold rock off of a job I was a project manager on at that time . There is no evidence and the person that was arr… read more
I was charged with Felony grand larceny in a small town in
P. Simmons, Lawyer
I was charged with Felony grand larceny in a small town in New York 20ish years ago. The case was due to a check for $2,700.00 I wrote to a vendor and asked them to hold for a period of time which the… read more
Im looking too see if a petty larceny can get removed or if
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, JD Honors Graduate
im looking too see if a petty larceny can get removed or if MWC will do diversion programs... … read more
in 2005 i was charged with grand larceny for over collecting
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
in 2005 i was charged with grand larceny for over collecting unemployment , can i have this sealed or expunged ? i live in New York.… read more
I was charged with grand larceny shoplifting from Walmart.
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I was charged with grand larceny shoplifting from Walmart. I was arrested. ..after I was released I went back to walmart and purchased everything they said I was trying to steal..how will that work in… read more
hi i was charged with grand larceny in the fourth and burglary
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
hi i was charged with grand larceny in the fourth and burglary in the third in upstate ny. i took some scrap metal from a family friend i was working for, thinking it would be alright. which obviously… read more
How can I get a misdemeanor larceny charge removed from my
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
How can I get a misdemeanor larceny charge removed from my criminal record that happened in 2002?… read more