Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Then old are went to First court and they moved it to

Customer Question
Then old are went...

Then old are went to First court and they moved it to Superior why would they do that

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Tried to talk to public defender can't reach him for a week now

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes took a toy out of the trash of the house that was vacant they moved saying I took other things which I didn't take I took a toy out of the trash

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/11/2017
Criminal Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you explain what you mean by

I do not understand the question...