Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a harassment case against me which a lot of the

Customer Question

I have a harassment case against me which a lot of the allegations are false it is from a soon to be ex-wife of my fiancé they are in the process of a divorce
JA: Is the harassment ongoing? Is there an immediate danger of physical harm?
Customer: I have a harassment case against me which a lot of the allegations are false it is from a soon to be ex-wife of my fiancé they are in the process of a divorce
JA: In what state did this occur?
Customer: California California
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a court hearing on the 11th of this month I need to know if I should go in by myself over if I can get alegal representative
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 month ago.

What type of harassment is it, criminal or employment law related?