Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

273a() was field 8/2. I received a letter today to show up

Customer Question

273a(b) was field 8/2. I received a letter today to show up to court 8/24 for booking. Will i loose custody of my little toddlers from my current marriage. The accident was with my oldest from prior marriage.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: vista ca
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Will I go to jail? My concern are my toddlers.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Has child services been involved? Was this an incident out of the current home?