Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

273a() was field 8/2. I received a letter today to show up…

Customer Question
273a(b) was field 8/2...

273a(b) was field 8/2. I received a letter today to show up to court 8/24 for booking. Will i loose custody of my little toddlers from my current marriage. The accident was with my oldest from prior marriage.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Vista ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Will I go to jail? My concern are my toddlers.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 11 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Has child services been involved? Was this an incident out of the current home?