Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Hooked up to MK ULTRA against my will, after being kidnapped…

Customer Question
Hooked up to MK...

Hooked up to MK ULTRA against my will, after being kidnapped and kicked in the head by San Bernardino County Sheriffs

Lawyer's Assistant: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

NO-was hooked up before twice and FBI made them stop-I worked for them for years as a volunteer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Don't know, officer that had me hooked up phoneyed my sig.-tried to kill me with a gun before-disarmed and turned over to Dir. Freeh

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NOT SURE VERY COMPLICATED

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/7/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 11 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What brought the police to your home? Were you hospitalized or charged with ab offense? What is your question with regard to this situation?