Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Family members are making false accusations against me in…

Customer Question
Family members are making...

Family members are making false accusations against me in effort to secure inheritance for themselves

Lawyer's Assistant: Have charges been filed? If so, when is the next court date?

I have done nothing yet...Don't know my rights here...I am in N and notified 311. It is on report TY!!

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have created a smear campaign against me...They are Narcissistic and family is Narcissistic Family dynamics...I am scapegoat and have endured various forms of abuse from through my life. Mother is 93 and presents a danger to me with verbal twisted statements if I am anywhere near her..Golden child brother and his aggressive and greed filled wife. My mother has controlled her nearby sister to cover for this behavior and lie for it if she so desires TY!!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/6/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 10 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What did the police tell you when you reported this? What is the question that you wanted to ask about this situation?

What do i do to protect myself..What are my legal rights??
Forget this..It is way too difficult to do. I have wasted my money and time here!

Okay. You can contact customer service at***@******.***, and they will return your deposit.

Ely, Counselor at Law