Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Can an inmate be held beyond their target date because they…

Customer Question
Can an inmate be...

Can an inmate be held beyond their target date because they are required to attend a 6 six month in house program?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

This is texas criminal law

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

How can you file. I have inquired at the unit and the rehabilitation program. I would like to know if they can change his target release date

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/3/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

That depends on the situation. Can you please clarify what you mean by them being required to do a 6 month "in house" program? That can mean lots of things.