Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I have a bench warrant for failure to appear issued in 200,

Customer Question
I have a bench...

I have a bench warrant for failure to appear issued in 200

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

Md. 2004

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No ? I couldn't appear because I was incarcerated for 18 mo. in wv.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

When I was released Actually I had forgot about why wasn't I made aware of this.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/3/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 11 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Is the charge for which you failed to appear on, still pending/open?

I am questioning this money money all I want is a contact I thought I payed for that...

I am sorry but I do not understand. Do you have a question you want answered?