Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
We still have heard nothing from the prosecutors regarding
Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Assistant Principal
we still have heard nothing from the prosecutors regarding this case. My atty contacted them sept 19th they stated that they couldn't give out any information again and that they are not currently in … read more
We just received an email from the district Atty regarding
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
we just received an email from the district Atty regarding my case that was sent to a grand jury aug 9th. The new district Atty is stating they want to look at doing a civil case instead of a criminal… read more
PaulMJD I just asked the question regarding the atty not
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
PaulMJD I just asked the question regarding the atty not filing documents i time. Is there a statute of limitations in Minnesota on this type of action. It happened iin March 2008… read more
, i want to ask that i haven't receive anything from the
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Hi, i want to ask that i haven't receive anything from the court or the police, and my mistake happened about two months ago. It was the campus police turn in the file to the DA, I withdrawal 1500 dol… read more
Can a district Atty go to the grand jury and months later
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
Can a district Atty go to the grand jury and months later come back and say they want to do this as a civil situation and not criminal… read more
I still haven't heard anything from anyone concerning this.
Sam, Attorney
I still haven't heard anything from anyone concerning this. How long does this usually take. Is there a time frame they must follow? Since this has happened my ex called children services and told the… read more
Nisha so we still have heard nothing from the prosecutor
Nisha Jones
Nisha Jones, Juris Doctorate
Hi Nisha so we still have heard nothing from the prosecutor regarding the grand jury. Also I wanted to know my mother in law has been waiting on her I-485 to be approved for 2 years now she's been in … read more
I was asked to repeat information that I heard from an individual
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I was asked to repeat information that I heard from an individual regarding a crime of shooting someone (didn't die), robbed them and I wasn't told I would have to testify in open court. I don't want … read more
I asked a question that was answered already leaving me with
Jamie L. Harmon
Jamie L. Harmon, Law Firm Owner
I asked a question that was answered already leaving me with more to ask so I replied, but haven't received an answer yet. I accepted the answer hoping it would speed up the communication. I was inqui… read more
I wanted to look at the district Atty wants to turn my case
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I wanted to look at the district Atty wants to turn my case into a civil matter now can you give me some insight on how that would work… read more
We did what you asked us to do. contacted the district attorney
Sam, Attorney
We did what you asked us to do. contacted the district attorney and they couldnt do anything for us. they informed us to call the police department and from there they wanted him to come into the offi… read more
So in texas. How do I find the district magistry court you
Sam, Attorney
So in texas. How do I find the district magistry court you speak of to file a complaint. Also him telling me he has a rifle, and he could shoot me in my car. Is that not enough to file terroristic thr… read more
I got a felony about 30 years ago in California, I live Washington
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I got a felony about 30 years ago in California, I live Washington now and I haven't even had a traffic ticket since then. I heard from a court clerk here in Washington that I could get the felony dro… read more
I just want to ask if its lawfully accepted that workers
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
i just want to ask if its lawfully accepted that workers from Sacramento Suburban water district can enter the property without consent especially no one is home? … read more
I was arrested in Florida on felony charges on 3/24/09. I bonded
RBinJax
RBinJax, Juris Doctor
I was arrested in Florida on felony charges on 3/24/09. I bonded out the next day and haven't heard anything since. The arresting officer said charges may be dropped since the property was returned. I… read more
I recently was terminated from a job and was accused of ...
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
I recently was terminated from a job and was accused of theft. I do not want to be criminally charged so we made a verbal agreement to the terms and that they would not prosecute me as long as I pay t… read more
A representative from the Dallas, TX district attorneys office
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
A representative from the Dallas, TX district attorney's office is wanting to ask my husband some questions about an investigation? My husband is currently on probation and has been doing well and fol… read more
I have heard that if a defendant wants to appeal from a State
Lucy, Esq., Juris Doctor
I have heard that if a defendant wants to appeal from a State appeal court to the US Supreme Court, there must have been some constitutional error in his proposition of error. In this case, a criminal… read more