Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
Just learned my son has a girl angry at him and claiming
Zoey_ JD
Just learned my son has a girl angry at him and claiming rape, just learned about it this morning. They are asking for DNA test. Should he give that before charged and has a laywer? Haven't talked to … read more
My son is getting accused of rape. We have hired an
Attorney DROD
Attorney DROD, Sole Practioner
My son is getting accused of rape. We have hired an attorney. Are false rape claims common? Online it says that 2-8% of rape claims are false. But I feel like it would be higher. My sons life is now t… read more
If a girl I met one time in restaurant accuses me, through
Zoey_ JD
If a girl I met one time in restaurant accuses me, through text, of raping her what kind of information trail I should capture on text, or otherwise? If a girl I have been intimate with accuses me, th… read more
i was pulled over because the passenger in my truck was wanted
Zoey_ JD
i was pulled over because the passenger in my truck was wanted on a parole violation. i ws detained until a warrant for bond forfeiture was found. when my name was broadcast over the police radio a de… read more
I have been questioned by a detective for rape. Replied to
Zoey_ JD
I have been questioned by a detective for rape. Replied to me, by the detective, after questioning, that he closed the case because victim did not Want go forward pressing charges. Does this mean no c… read more
My son has been accused of rape by a girl he briefly dated
Loren, criminal lawyer
My son has been accused of rape by a girl he briefly dated in 2009. She is known to lie and threaten people with a knife. She recently called him and wanted to get back together but he said he was not… read more
A 16 year 0ld girl answered my ad on Craigslist for sex. I
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
A 16 year 0ld girl answered my ad on Craigslist for sex. I was expecting an older female to answer. I was not expecting a female under 18 to respond. I think the age of consent in Aekansas is 16 but I… read more
I was unusually very drunk one night at a bar and made a huge
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I was unusually very drunk one night at a bar and made a huge mistake by grabbing a females rear end. She turned around and choked me upon me doing so. Once she let go I left the bar immediately and w… read more
My granddaughter just revealed that she was raped at 14 by
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My granddaughter just revealed that she was raped at 14 by a friend of her brother's who was 17 or 18 at the time. He got access to her when he drugged her brother with one of his mother's sleeping pi… read more
If you have a 14 yr old child and he has sex with a 15 year
Roger, Litigation Attorney
If you have a 14 yr old child and he has sex with a 15 year old female. She says rape. If he is convicted what happends.… read more
ok,my kids father was locked up on march 31,2010.his charges
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney at Law
ok,my kids father was locked up on march 31,2010.his charges are for having cocaine in possession about 32 grams,a bunch of traffic violations,school zone violaistions,so on and so on. also 2 counts o… read more
A friend of mine has had a stalker for about 19 months. During
Ray, Lawyer
A friend of mine has had a stalker for about 19 months. During the first year she committed a series of crimes against him as part of her stalking including burglary, theft of his flat screen, laptops… read more
I HAVE A EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD GRANDSON THAT HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Officer and former adjunct prof.
I HAVE A EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD GRANDSON THAT HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE OF A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL ,THE DA HAS NO EVIDENSE OTHER THAN HER WORD.HE SAID THAT IT WAS CONSENCIAL SEX.THE JUDGE WILL NOT GIVE HIM … read more
My wife is a 38yr old juvinile probation officer having sex
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My wife is a 38yr old juvinile probation officer having sex with a 17yr old client . Isnt that illeagle in kansas ?… read more
o Does probable cause or reasonable suspicion exist Explain. o
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
o Does probable cause or reasonable suspicion exist? Explain. o Do the levels of proof justify a stop and frisk or an arrest? Explain. o Determine if Miranda warnings were properly given and why. o Di… read more
my friend was at another friends house and there both 21 but
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
my friend was at another friends house and there both 21 but all together there was 8 people, but there's an to 18years old girls and one 17 but thought she was 18 now most of the people are fallings … read more
Hello there, I have a very serious question. Recently my 15
Sam, Attorney
Hello there, I have a very serious question. Recently my 15 year old son STUPIDLY had sexual relations (no penetration) with a 12 year old girl. They had been dating for awhile, and he thought that sh… read more
If a girl is 21 years old and the boy is 16 is that legal
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
If a girl is 21 years old and the boy is 16 is that legal? Why cant she go to jail for that? Men can go to jail for that reason!!!… read more