Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I'd like to try to ask the court to seal/redact some lawsuit…

Customer Question
I'd like to try to...
I'd like to try to ask the court to seal/redact some lawsuit records. How many more times I can try if the court doesn't agree to seal/redact after my 1st try? Thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Criminal Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
INFOLAWYER, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

when was the first try? has anything changed since?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for the reply. I have not tried yet. I just hope to know in advance how many times I can try. Thanks.
Normally done at once for good cause. There is no cap on number of time provided good cause is shown for it.Good luck.Please let me know if that is acceptable and feel free to reply back and follow up