How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Zoey_ JD Your Own Question
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27726
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Zoey_ JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My domestic partner go arrest for hitting me. I didn't want

Customer Question

My domestic partner go arrest for hitting me. I didn't want to press charges. Went to da to to let her back in house. I bonded her out. For 3 days she said she was going to as and seek help. Then her an other friend decide they get rid of me. The police have come 3 times in 4 days they wanted me arrested. I been staying I. The Garage.. I talk with da this morning she said I need to get a civil attorney
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: As to charges da she hasn't decided. As to house no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know what to so
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.


I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question about this matter?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How do I find a lawyer. All I want now is sell the house and not be afraid to stay right now
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately, per the terms of service of this website, legal experts are not allowed to make direct referrals to specific lawyers or law firms. What I can do, however, is to direct you to the same services that lawyers themselves use when they need to find a lawyer in a particular field or state and don't know of one.

One such source would be the Florida Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge around $50 for the referral and that fee includes a free half hour appointment with a lawyer.

To get still a wider range of possibilities, you can also check out a commercial lawyer referral service. There are many of them, but two that are highly regarded are and

Many of their lawyers are peer and client-rated, which you might find helpful to narrow down your choices.

Best of luck.

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.