Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

My domestic partner go arrest for hitting me. I didn't want…

Customer Question
My domestic partner go...

My domestic partner go arrest for hitting me. I didn't want to press charges. Went to da to to let her back in house. I bonded her out. For 3 days she said she was going to as and seek help. Then her an other friend decide they get rid of me. The police have come 3 times in 4 days they wanted me arrested. I been staying I. The Garage.. I talk with da this morning she said I need to get a civil attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

As to charges da she hasn't decided. As to house no

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor replied 9 months ago
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question about this matter?

How do I find a lawyer. All I want now is sell the house and not be afraid to stay right now

Unfortunately, per the terms of service of this website, legal experts are not allowed to make direct referrals to specific lawyers or law firms. What I can do, however, is to direct you to the same services that lawyers themselves use when they need to find a lawyer in a particular field or state and don't know of one.

One such source would be the Florida Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge around $50 for the referral and that fee includes a free half hour appointment with a lawyer.

http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/main.cfm?id=FL

To get still a wider range of possibilities, you can also check out a commercial lawyer referral service. There are many of them, but two that are highly regarded are www.Martindale.com and www.Avvo.com

Many of their lawyers are peer and client-rated, which you might find helpful to narrow down your choices.

Best of luck.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD