Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I need help on writing a letter to drop the charges against…

Customer Question
Hello i need help...

Hello i need help on writing a letter to drop the charges against my boyrfriend for a domestic disoute dispute*

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the purpose of the letter? To whom is it being written?

Its being written for the courts

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Sorry im from canada ontario not the states

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure its pretty straight forward i dont know how to write this letter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

would you be able to help me with this letter?
Please specify the type of help you need, if you would like we can review the letter for you, but because we do not know all the facts it is pretty difficult to write the letter for you.