Criminal Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified criminal lawyer who will answer your question

Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All criminal lawyers are VERIFIED
My son received a Summons for Summary Case Non Traffic. The
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son received a Summons for Summary Case Non Traffic. The charge was shoplifting an item of 19.99 value. He is on camera pocketing the item. On the Citation it states an choice of pleading Guilty an… read more
My son received a summons for summary case non-traffic in a
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son received a summons for summary case non-traffic in a small college town in PA. The citation is for peace and good order (he was visibly intoxicated but of legal age). The officer told him to pl… read more
I received a Summons for Summary Case Non-Traffic in Pennsylvania
Sam, Attorney
I received a Summons for Summary Case Non-Traffic in Pennsylvania for Criminal Trespass. I had completed a lifetime self-exclusion from gambling but went to a casino. It shows a small fine. If I plead… read more
I received a summons for summary case traffic for not
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I received a summons for summary case traffic for not exhibiting my drivers license when requested; I din't think I had to show my id for a non-traffic violation without cause … read more
My son was issues a summons for a summary case non traffic.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
My son was issues a summons for a summary case non traffic. … read more
I was issued a summons for Summary Case-Non-Traffic (details
S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
I was issued a summons for Summary Case-Non-Traffic (details include retail theft). Completely embarrassed of the situation as I have no, none at all, criminal history and am 45 years old. I was made … read more
I found out that both my neighbor and I recieved a summons
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I found out that both my neighbor and I recieved a summons for Summary Case Non-Traffic. I have to plead. I am not guilty. Was told by an attorney If I plead not guilty I was told it can escalate into… read more
I was charged with Criminal Simple Assault and Harassment.
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I was charged with Criminal Simple Assault and Harassment. In court, I plead Guilty to a summary harassment non-traffic citation because I acted in self defense and the criminal charges were dropped. … read more
I just received a PA non traffic Citation/summons. I am
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
I just received a PA non traffic Citation/summons for harrassment. I am embarrased and afraid my job will find out. Should I be worried about my job or if I applied for a new job in the future? Thank … read more
I just received a a non-traffic citation/ summon and it does
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
I just received a a non-traffic citation/ summon and it does not indicate the amount I need to pay...on the the ticket in Item #27 it says 23.50..what does that mean. I was charged with disorderly con… read more
my bf is currently sentenced for 6 years BUT I am pretty sure/praying that if an old case
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
my bf is currently sentenced for 6 years BUT I am pretty sure/praying that if an old case that he pleaded guilty to and did a year for is reopened his current sentence can be reduced. He pleaded guilt… read more
Last weekend I received a summons for littering in New York
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Doctoral Degree
Last weekend I received a summons for littering in New York City. Is it possible to simply plead guilty by mail for littering? I will not be anywhere close to the state of New York on the court date (… read more
My son got a non traffic summons/disorderly conduct. He was
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
Customer: ***** ***** and my son got a non traffic summons/disorderly conduct. He was not seen trespassing but admitted to the police that was with friends in an empty home (newly built- not occupied)… read more
I received a non traffic citation summons in Pennsylvania for
Meigs
Meigs, Attorney
I received a non traffic citation summons in Pennsylvania for honking my horn. It is for Disorderly Conduct "unreasonable noise". The car in front of me had sat through 2 light cycles and was on the 3… read more
My 19 yr old son in college and living off campus, recieved
P. Simmons, Lawyer
My 19 yr old son in college and living off campus, recieved a summons for a summary case non-traffic in Altoona Pa. Actully two, one for harassment and one for disorderly conduct . My lawyer is not re… read more
I have a non traffic summary offense I plead guilty 2 years
Law Educator, Esq., criminal lawyer
I have a non traffic summary offense I plead guilty 2 years ago I have no other offenses can I get this quashed … read more
I was charged with a summary case non-traffic, "18 $ 3503 $$
Nate, Lawyer
I was charged with a summary case non-traffic, "18 $ 3503 $$ B1l (Lead) Def Tre Actual Communication to", a charge for trespass on a railroad. If I plea guilty and pay the fine ($169), should it impac… read more
I received a non traffic citation summary open container
Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, Doctoral Degree
I received a non traffic citation summary for an open container while walking on the street in lewisburg Pa, the bottle of alcohol was closed but the seal was broken. it was covered up not in view unt… read more