Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

I had an argument last night that turned physical. i believe…

Customer Question
I had an argument...

I had an argument last night that turned physical. i believe my daughter in law will try to press assault charges on me. she was in my home arguing with my son. i asked her to leave in which she became hostile and i ended up slapping her in the face.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsylvania

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No at work and considering it. i am not sure if she did press charges but i believe she will out of spite.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that this girl has been part of my life for six years and i loved her like a daughter.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Criminal Law
8/2/2017
Criminal Lawyer: CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty replied 9 months ago
CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this, May I ask what your question and/or concern is?

Ely, Counselor at Law