Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was accuse r stilling a car with some other tens, i was in

Customer Question

i was accuse r stilling a car with some other tens , i was in a gas station the ask for help with gas i did help then and the car they were driving was stolen i did know i just help help as they ask , my fingerprint spear on gas cap and right rear panel , since i had a criminal record from 9 years ago the identified me as one of them, the winners learnedly state a female white girl was driving and two black males in the car with her , one of those back males was the one who ask for help , i feel discriminated due to the did not do any investigation like viewed ant videos to clear my name the assume , they take me to jail arresting officer state " if you give me what i want i will give you only 2 years , ,i toll him i cant confess to a crime i did not do , and in top of everything he is not a judge to give me any sentence , i learn that the female driver is the daughter of a police officer and that's the reason she haven't been arrested , also witnesses identified 2 back male in Hispanic light skin , reason i was arrested is because they need a third person in other to remove her from the situation and they discriminate me for my past , my right were violated ,officer never give miranda right he and other 10 + officers has me a gunpoint inside my property and one of then point with his gun to my wife ,they take me to the car started all interrogation repeatedly asking to said that was me , after several minutes inside he car i ask to please turn of the car and AC and police officer state ' THE HEAT THERE MAY HELP YOU TO CONFESS) i need someone to help me to solve this issue any question please contact me at(###) ###-####JA: In what state did this occur? Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: florida
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: you got all the details
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 2 months ago.

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post.

In what US state did this happen? Have you been charged with auto theft? When is your court date? What is your question about this incident?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I was wrongfully Acuse News just because of my past history ,I just help this kids,fingerprint outside the car ,witness identify African Americans , what can I do about that ?this is Florida and no no I never been accused of auto theft or any type of theft ,I was discriminate and no Miranda right